- Big Solar: Utility-Scale Solar on the Rise
Special report in Power Engineering magazine on the state of utility-scale solar in the U.S.
- Hydropower’s Untapped Potential
Generating power from just a few dozen more of the country’s 84,000 dams would provide a great deal of clean, renewable electricity.
- Energy Storage Wars
Will batteries, compressed air or ultracapacitors win the energy storage future?
- Smart Grids: Smarter Solutions for a More Efficient Future
We’re making progress towards a more intelligent energy grid, and more reliable and less expensive power is on the horizon.
Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Can Big Data Make You a Better Publisher?
Content publishers use big data to publish content their users want to see when they want to see it.
- Predictive Analytics: Staying Ahead of Your Customers
Other industries have used predictive analytics for years – now content marketers and publishers are discovering its rewards.
Marketing & Online Media
- The Ups and Downs of the Infinitely Scrolling Page
Love it or hate it, the infinitely scrolling page is ubiquitous. Here’s why.
- The Reality of Online Privacy
How much privacy are we willing to surrender to get free online content?
- Media & Entertainment Trends: More Change!
Mobile, personalization and the Internet of Things will be trending for media & entertainment companies.
Technology & Science
- Better Than Teflon – A New Polymer Makes Things Less Sticky
GVD’s RapidRelease polymer is helping the automotive, electronics and defense industry keep products from sticking.
- Carbon-Capturing Microcapsules Could Aid Fight Against Global Warming
Innovative semi-permeable capsules permanently sequester carbon from power plant smokestacks.
Real Estate Investing
- Opportunity Runs Deep in the Heart of Texas
The Lone Star State offers something for every type of real estate investor.
- Solid Advice for Beginning Real Estate Investors
New to real estate investing? Read this.
- Ghost Blog: How Will Technology Impact the Future of Healthcare?
The signs point to better, faster, cheaper and more personalized medicine.
Like what you see? Contact me and we’ll discuss your needs.
Robert Springer is an editor’s dream-come-true. He is an excellent reporter as well as writer who delivers work that meets all the basic tenets of good journalism: fair, balanced, accurate—plus comprehensive and understandable. He was one of my top “go-to” writers for the nationally distributed magazine where I was editor-in-chief. Robert always made sure he understood the assignment, and I had no worries he would turn in top-notch, clean copy—and usually well ahead of deadline. I recommend him without hesitation for any writing assignment you might have.
Former Editor-in-Chief, Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine and Think Realty Magazine