- More Than a Clean Cup: Can Starbucks Innovate from Within? (UC Berkeley California Management Review)
Starbucks could profit from its recent stumbles by helping its employees become social intrapreneurs.
- Ghost Blog: How Will Technology Impact the Future of Healthcare? (MedSource Consultants)
The signs point to better, faster, cheaper and more personalized medicine.
- Smart Grids: Smarter Solutions for a More Efficient Future (IBM Big Data Hub)
We’re making progress towards a more intelligent energy grid, and more reliable and less expensive power is on the horizon.
- Big Solar: Utility-Scale Solar on the Rise (Power Engineering Magazine)
Special report in Power Engineering magazine on the state of utility-scale solar in the U.S.
- Hydropower’s Untapped Potential (Power Engineering Magazine)
Generating power from just a few dozen more of the country’s 84,000 dams would provide a great deal of clean, renewable electricity.
- Energy Storage Wars (Renewable Energy World)
Will batteries, compressed air or ultracapacitors win the energy storage future?
Big Data and Predictive Analytics
- Can Big Data Make You a Better Publisher? (EContent Magazine)
Content publishers use big data to publish content their users want to see when they want to see it.
- Predictive Analytics: Staying Ahead of Your Customers (EContent Magazine)
Other industries have used predictive analytics for years – now content marketers and publishers are discovering its rewards.
Marketing & Online Media
- The Ups and Downs of the Infinitely Scrolling Page (EContent Magazine)
Love it or hate it, the infinitely scrolling page is ubiquitous. Here’s why.
- The Reality of Online Privacy (EContent Magazine)
How much privacy are we willing to surrender to get free online content?
- Media & Entertainment Trends: More Change! (IBM Big Data Hub)
Mobile, personalization and the Internet of Things will be trending for media & entertainment companies.
- The Ethics of Business (The Ethics of Business)
Four-page marketing brochure for The Ethics of Business book.
- Teller Security (First Interstate Bank)
Pamphlet created to educate First Interstate Bank on the value of the bank’s information.
Technology & Science
- Better Than Teflon – A New Polymer Makes Things Less Sticky (IEEE Engineering360)
GVD’s RapidRelease polymer is helping the automotive, electronics and defense industry keep products from sticking.
- Carbon-Capturing Microcapsules Could Aid Fight Against Global Warming (IEEE Engineering360)
Innovative semi-permeable capsules permanently sequester carbon from power plant smokestacks.
Real Estate Investing
- Opportunity Runs Deep in the Heart of Texas (Think Realty Magazine)
The Lone Star State offers something for every type of real estate investor.
- Solid Advice for Beginning Real Estate Investors (Think Realty Magazine)
New to real estate investing? Read this.
- Today’s Partisan Times Are Not Unique: A Look at Early Texas (Texas Co-op Power Magazine)
The early Texas Republic needed a jack-of-all-trades. It found one in Thomas Jefferson Rusk.
May I write for you? Contact me and we’ll discuss your needs.
Robert Springer is an editor’s dream-come-true. He is an excellent reporter as well as writer who delivers work that meets all the basic tenets of good journalism: fair, balanced, accurate—plus comprehensive and understandable. He was one of my top “go-to” writers for the nationally distributed magazine where I was editor-in-chief. Robert always made sure he understood the assignment, and I had no worries he would turn in top-notch, clean copy—and usually well ahead of deadline. I recommend him without hesitation for any writing assignment you might have.
Former Editor-in-Chief, Personal Real Estate Investor Magazine and Think Realty Magazine
Robert wrote for me and IEEE Engineering360. He produced well-crafted copy on deadline and across a range of topics for our audience of engineers. He was high on my go-list of contributors, and I only stopped using him because of shifting budget priorities internal to my organization.